- Extreme, prolonged cold temperatures affecting water services Read more →
- HELP – Home Energy Loan Program Guide Read more →
- City of Toronto hosting public consultations on a proposed local appeal body for Committee of Adjustment decisions Read more →
- East Chinatown Revitalization Strategy Final Report Read more →
- February 21 – Maple Leafs Outdoor Practice at Greenwood Rink Read more →
- February 6 – Help decide the future of the Gardiner Expressway East Read more →
- March 25 – Billy Bishop Airport: Special Meeting of Toronto City Council’s Executive Committee Read more →
- February 1 – Celebrate winter cycling at the Coldest Day of the Year Ride! Read more →
Ward 30 | Toronto-Danforth
From the Danforth to the southside film district, East Chinatown, Queen Broadview and the Gerrard India Bazaar, Toronto Danforth is home to many residential and commercial neighbourhoods that teem with activity and energy.Learn More
Ward 30 has many neighbourhoods and communities filled with committed and hard working neighbours dedicated to improving our quality of life.
A lot of important things are dealt with at City Hall each week and many great things effect Ward 30 directly. Our news section helps you stay informed on what's new in Toronto.
Ward 30 is diverse in culture and neighbourhoods, and we all host exciting and informative events throughout the year. Our events section helps you know what to add to your calendar!
We are dedicated helping you answer those questions. Our Ward 30 staff will do everything they can to assist you, in addition to the city of Toronto's 3-1-1 Service.